- Ana Hartwell, from Sweets To Dream On in
- appeared on the TLC competition series
- ULTIMATE CAKE OFF in an episode that aired
April 12, 2010
- Their team won the grand prize!
- In the episode, Ana assisted Dena Bryngelson
of Beaumont, Tx and faced off against two
other teams in a challenge to create an edible
masterpiece in hopes of winning $10,000 and to
have their cakes featured at a marquee event.
- With only nine hours, the competitors made
cakes that were at least five feet tall and were
creative enough to win the taste of the client
and the ultimate prize.
- To add to the pressure, the contestants also
faced two mini-challenges that could give one
team the ultimate advantage: being able to sit
out another team for 30 minutes.